{ Johnny la gente esta muy loca, wtf? }

by - August 26, 2011



Damn, i'm totally 'smurfed' (haha) by this musiiic!
[ Sak Noel - Loca People]

" When I came to Spain and I saw people partying
I thought to myself: What the f*ck!?
Viva la fiesta, viva la noche
Viva los DJ's "

➀ Hair: !lamb. Bedhead - Bimbo Blondes NEW
➁ Piercing: [twee.] - Prime Piercing
➂ Necklace: *BLITZED* Legacy choker - black
➃ Dress: [GLUE INK] OhLaLa Dress ( Black) NEW
➄ Gloves & Bracelets: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelets :: ENIGMA ::
➅ Shoes: N-core ETOILE "Black" NEW
➆ Tattoos: ::Para Designs:: Chinese Dragon Tattoo ~ v2 | Sweet Sin Tattoo - Fuck me | [GLUE INK] Adahlia Leg Tattoo
➇ Nails: [FEMALE [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
➈ Ring: =Zenith=Dice Bracelet & Ring Set (Black&White) NEW

Poses from Glitterati.

I took this photos in a new land! Please visit it: Acesso

You May Also Like

0 comments

Noyaki New

Hair - Doux Head - Catwa - Catya Body - Maitreya Nails- Ascendent- First Impession Nails @ACCESS Top- RAMA- Insta Queen Fur top @equ...