{ Cyber'n'Latex }

by - September 05, 2011




Yay! Today I received a gift from Blue Sky and I loved it! A sky representing a spaceship ... For a perfect BDSM look, which personally, I love HAHAHAHA! For this post, I counted with the help of my sister-in-law- Kemi and my granddaughter - Thammy, and I'm totally grateful to them for their availability and cooperation. :)

Blue Sky store will put this skybox for free in a lucky board, from September 8 to September 15. You will lose this opportunity?! I hope not! ihihi
xoxoxo
Tyta Brianna


Kemi is wearing:

▷ Earings: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gazellver*Earring3 BOX
▷ Tattoo: Para Designs - Tatsu | Pekka. Forever you'll stay... | Pekka. Code I love you
▷ Boots: Bax Prestige boots Black Leather
▷ OutFit: G331 Jinx - Black *Graves*
▷ Hair: >TRUTH< Jocelyn - black & whites

Thammy is wearing:

▷Hair: Truth Edie - treacle
▷Lashes: irresistible look eyelashes - crissy designs
▷Earrings: MANDALA SENJYU BLACK HOLE
▷Boots: [GOS] curvaceous boots in black
▷Outfit: - g59 h-body *Graves*

Tyta is wearing:

▷Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Morrisania Beach Beige
▷Outfit: G324 Paradox 02 Black *Graves*
▷Boots: :)(: Ultimate Boots black 2.0.x *PIXEL FASHION*
▷Earings: +ROZOREGALIA+*NORNIR*PIERCE4 BOX
▷Tattoo: *L.inc* Beyond the Veil | .:: Delusions ::. Private Property Tattoo
▷Nails: [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
▷Piercing: [twee.] - Gunnar Piercing
▷Hands cuffs: ...::DeliciouS::.. Hands Cuffs Black
▷Collar: [..::DeliciouS::..] Bell

Poses from Purple Poses.

Skybox: [-BLUE SKY-] "Tron Command Ship" - Skybox

You May Also Like

0 comments

Noyaki New

Hair - Doux Head - Catwa - Catya Body - Maitreya Nails- Ascendent- First Impession Nails @ACCESS Top- RAMA- Insta Queen Fur top @equ...