{ Do I look like a slut? xD }

by - September 30, 2011



Okaay! News from ][DK][! Daphne gave me some stuff from her store, and i love it :)
The shapes are different from what i'm used to... but, it's lovely with my skin! I really enjoyed it...
I made this 'slutty' look, with some new'n'old stuff =)
Hope you like it... o/
xoxoxo
Tyta Brianna


▷Shape: ][DK][ Miss B Shape
Hair: fri. - Brande.2 - Blonds
▷Skin: Lara Hurley-Katya Pale
▷Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
▷Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Black
▷Top: *dg* obscure noir
▷Pasties: >>ROOTS<<00D10003 (i use only the pasties from this outfit!)
▷Pants: -BC- Xtra Low Unbuttoned Jeans "Black" *NEW*
▷Shoes: Slink Destiny Heels Black
▷Tattoo: ][DK][ Love Judas Tattoo

Poses: Purple Poses

You May Also Like

0 comments

Noyaki New

Hair - Doux Head - Catwa - Catya Body - Maitreya Nails- Ascendent- First Impession Nails @ACCESS Top- RAMA- Insta Queen Fur top @equ...