{ I may be bad girl... }

by - September 15, 2011



I know you have heard me sing this song ... but what can I do if I'm addicted to it?!lmao
And .. to match the music, I chose a bolder look! The new body from Glue was the perfect touch to make the whole look be perfect! Hope you enjoy it :)
xoxoxo
Tyta Brianna

I'm wearing:

▷Hair: [e] Fresh - Warm Blondes
▷Body: [GLUE INK] Lay Lady Lace Suits (black)
▷Belt: MIEL CALI CORDS - belt
▷Gloves: [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (floral)
▷Necklace: Goth1c0: Chain Necklace in Black
▷Earings: +ROZOREGALIA+*NORNIR*PIERCE4 BOX
▷Bracelets & Nails: *X*plosion BraceletsAndNails GALLANT (black)
▷Pumps: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black
▷Cigar: .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette / Package
▷Garter: *L.inc* Garter Nylons Torn Black
Hat: [LeLutka]-DICTATHOR hat
▷Bolero: [LeLutka]-IRINUSHKA bolero/dark

▷Poses: Purple Poses

You May Also Like

0 comments

Noyaki New

Hair - Doux Head - Catwa - Catya Body - Maitreya Nails- Ascendent- First Impession Nails @ACCESS Top- RAMA- Insta Queen Fur top @equ...