{ Vanilla Twilight }

by - September 19, 2011





Heeey! Here i am again, today totally in a mood to post a loooot! yay
hahahaha i bet you almost don't see me without my blond hair... but here i go!
I give you a sexy look, with this sexy skin i love, but it only feets a dark colour hair... but that's ok!
Hear this music! I love it: Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
xoxoxo
Tyta Brianna


I'm wearing:

▷Hair: [ 69 ] MIMI 01 - Chestnut Collection
▷Skin: :N:* A urora. 01/01
▷Bikini: *L.inc* Micro Bikini Net Lemon
▷Pants: [NV] SHOW OFF BAGGY -Black-
▷Feet: Similar Barefeet
▷Tongue: ...:::SCRUB:::...Happy Eat Tongue
▷Tattoos: [EY:NO] Me & You = <3 | [EY:NO] RAWWRR!!!
▷Nails: [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
▷Piercing Chest: ::Rebel Yell:: - Piercing Chest 2

Poses: Purple Poses

You May Also Like

0 comments

Noyaki New

Hair - Doux Head - Catwa - Catya Body - Maitreya Nails- Ascendent- First Impession Nails @ACCESS Top- RAMA- Insta Queen Fur top @equ...